Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Hello loves

I hope that you all had a lovely holiday. I was sick the entire time and I'm still getting over it. Better hurry. Have guests on Thursday night. LOL I have not really done my nails since Christmas Eve. I threw on a couple of coats of Kyoto Pearl from OPI but that's pretty much it. I have an idea for an upcoming konadicure though.

Anyway so Im not just obsessed with nails. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE makeup. I usually stick with the high end stuff like MAC or NARS but Coastal Scents 120 palette called to me so I swatched on my skintone. According to MAC Im a NW45 so if youre close to that, I hope this helps you in some way.







I have had that palette for ages and had no idea of the pigment that alot of the colors have. I'll probably invest in a few more of them. Easy to travel with. The neutral and shimmer palettes are calling my name.

ETA: I'm a big @ss dummy. I did not get this from Coastal Scents. I got it from some seller on ebay. I do not know where my mind was. Y'all excuse me.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Hello loves"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top