Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ T.O.T.D. - Rimmel - 'Glam Goth' ♥



~ Rimmel 'Glam Goth' - 2 coats & 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat ~

I am behind in posting T.O.T.D photos. ~ I have a tonne sitting in a file.

I think the density of the shimmer in this polish is messing with my camera--- This really is a neat color- I did not make it back to the store to snap a photo of the 'Rimmel Glam Goth' display. All photos are indoors under Florescent lighting. I figured out why my lighting and photos seemed so weird looking, too bad I resolved it before I took these photos. I have already marred my beautiful 'Glam Goth' mani & have fixed it up with some simple nail art  ( next post )

This T.O.T.D was 2 coats,  with 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.







 





 



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ T.O.T.D. - Rimmel - 'Glam Goth' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top