Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Love My Nails = Glitter's ♥


These really are some lovely glitters, They were $1.00 USD at Walmart in Grand Forks, North Dakota. With the exception of the center polish, I will be definitely wearing these often. I Love love love 'All That' ( purple square glitter ) and 'Pretty in Pink', I feel cheated out of Silver Hex glitter in 'Crystal' because there is way more pink hex glitter in 'Pretty in Pink' than there is in 'Crystal', but it is still a pretty polish, "Glory is awful, I wanted a polish that was U.S.A. themed and was happy to spot this, but the bar glitter is far to large and actually sticks off the nail out of the clear polish base ...

I had to fish most of the glitter pieces out of these polish with the exception of 'All That'. I hope Love My Nails company makes more of this type of glitter polish, this is awesome! The Glitter in 'All That' was soooo dense, I barely needed two coats. So with the exception of "Glory" I am very very happy with these♥



Violets are Blue 1592
Crystal 1553
Glory 1586
All That 1535
Pretty in Pink 1532

Violets are Blue, Crystal, Glory, All That & Pretty in Pink




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Love My Nails = Glitter's ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top