Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥Bargain Haul - Remember these? ♥





~ Above Shade ~

Left to Right
= Cotton Candy -( smells more like marshmellows)
= Strawberry Kiss ( smells like cheap gum)
= Latte Fun ( again marshmellows)
= Golden Honey ( time has not been kind to this scent but it looks great frankend)
= Cinnamon Sugar (YUM- still smells like cinnimon { i had this a long, long time ago })


Yippee- more materials for frankens found locally! Hope these pretty girl-ey colors hold up well when I mix them up. I found these at a local discount store in my town for $0.50 cents each Canadian, and will incorporate them into some frankeing in the near future.


I am not too concerned with their scent and more interested in their franken-ability....... however how come their is no cinnamon scented nail polish yet? I think that would be a nice one. I bought two of the "Cinnamon" scented pigments, I need to jazz up some really ridiculously dark polish I have and think this will do the trick..


Onto the bargains......Seriously I should just become a professional bargain make-up/nail polish hunter already..... I am beyond pleased at all my 'luck' at finding cheap-cheap-cheap goodies. The Bonne Bell " SWEET SCENTED POWDERS' say they are for face and body. The GLIMMER LIGHTS ILLUMINATING SHIMMER POWDER is a shimmery body powder, the purple-ey one, 'Lilac Dream' has flecks of, flecks of...... flecks of something similar in shape to the glass flecked polish of C.G., while the 'Iridescence Innocence is just a plain shimmery body powder, both are lightly scented.

I have included some swatches, just for funz and a neat video of the shimmery-ness. I love all the videos on Polish or Perish posted by "Flinty" of the glitter polish being modeled. So while I don't want to be a total copy cat, I do hope to make my own glittery nail polish video the next time I wear glittery nail polish. I think that those mini-videos of glittery goodness on Polish or Perish is posting are sooo neat!


Any hoo- I also must mention that there were price stickers on the backs of some of these from a drug store in the U.S.A. for a store called "Meijers" for $3.99... I am not sure how these ended up in Canada.... but hey - for fifty cents I shouldn't ask those questions and just enjoy my super-duper cheap franken polish materials..... I hope to get posts up of whatever I make as soon as possible.

~ Below - In the shade with Flash ~


Iridescent Innocence
Lilac Dream
Cotton Candy
Strawberry Kiss
Latte Fun
Golden Honey
Cinnamon Sugar




~ Yeaaaaaah =====Fiddy cents each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~




Whaaaaat 4 fifty? ( these were 'expensive' in Canada in the olden days...... and they were really grainy/ rough) I wonder how they ended all the way up here......
Also - I have to add...... that I excel more at nails & nail polish modeling than swatching pigments & make-up..... but I wanted to try and get a video of this... I think it looks pretty cool! There is some setting on my camera that takes better video = but I am not sure yet what that is.... I have just recently gotten the hang of different photo taking techniques, and hopefully this video comes across okay.♥

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥Bargain Haul - Remember these? ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top