Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Maybelline - 'Matte Brownie' ♥

♥ HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND READERS ♥


Here is the lovely Matte Maybelline ' Matte Brownie', 2 coats & 2 T.C.s of Maybelline 'Matte Maker' top coat. This is a shade that I think looks great matte, like and old piece of metal. This I believe is a shimmer, even though it is matte, in the sunshine, beautiful gold tones appear. Please check out the following post where I added a clear shiny Top Coat, and some pitiful nail art..... I tried to do stripes in shiny T.C. and it looks awful. Next time I am sticking to polka dots, because you cannot goof those up. Also my week has been horribly busy, and though I hae read every post on the nail/make-up blogs I follow, I have had little time to comment. Thank you for all the posts you contribute and saving me form reading crappy news and instead reading about new/awesome products and seeing beautiful polish's!



♥~♥~

Onto the posts - all outside in the sun and shade ~ As always you can enlarge my photo's = something I am thankful for as I am a little vision impaired ♥


~ Shade ~

~ Sunshine ~

~ Shade ~
~ Sunshine ~
~♥~



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Maybelline - 'Matte Brownie' ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top