Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Pictures of Nail Art and DT Maybelline hauls

As promised, here are pictures and the deets of my DT Maybelline haul and my nail art (which I will now abbreviate as NA) haul.

First the NA... Like I mentioned the other day, I bought tons of NA cards from CinaPro. I was a little bummed because 3 of the cards I ordered were OOS, and of course one of them was the one I was planning on using for my 4th of July NA mani (I was actually planning on doing red, white, and blue skittles). Oh well, I may still do the mani, just change up my plan a bit.

Anyway, here are a couple pics:



From L-R, top to bottom:
- Pearls (not self-stick)
- Violets
- Spring flowers, 2
- Crystals (hearts, diamonds, bars, etc...)
- Glitter flowers and hearts (I plan on doing an awesome NA mani with this and BB Couture Dragon's Breath)
- Swirls
- Crystal feathers
- Christmas 3D*
- Kitties (it was a $0.25... don't judge me. LOL)
- Butterflies, 2 (another BBC mani planned w/ this. Planning on using Kokomo)*
- NA Try Me Kit
- Crystals, 10 gross (they sent me these for free. Did not order them)
- Mylar hearts
- Lace blossoms*
- Novelty shape crystals
- Gold and silver 3D flowers

I got most of these for a song. Like 25 and 30 cents. I paid FP for the ones with *, but that was only $1.79. Much cheaper than Sally's, even with the high shipping charge. Though I did find a seller on eBay that had 25 cards of 3D designs for a CRAZY price. I think it was $6 shipped. I haven't received them yet, but once I do, I'll update.

I used one of the flowrs from the Spring Flowers card on my L thumb


This was my second attempt at NA on this nail. The first one was a bust, so I had to replace the nail and decided to use a Kiss nail to compare it to the Nailene. I'll let you know the results (if any).

Lastly, here's a pic of my Maybelline DT haul.

L-R: Matte Grape, Matte Sapphire, Blackened Teal (forgot to mention this one yesterday), Khaki Fringe, Twinkle Twinkle, Majestic Mauve. I figured they wouldn't have anything. I just happened to luck out.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Pictures of Nail Art and DT Maybelline hauls"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top