Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Soz peeps! Beauty Care


Umm, yeh, so bit of a lack of outfit pictorials there for the last week! A number (four, in fact) of unfortunate coinkidinks conspired against me:

1. I wasn't well (blub!) on Monday so was home sick and, frankly, I did not wish for my attire that day to be documented.
2. My family arrived down to us on Tuesday. Between desperately trying to tidy the house (the Sis was bringing the new boyfriend down for his first visit, and Mam is a terror for housework so she'd be trying to do it for me while I'm trying to get her to sit down and have a coffee and feckin' relax) and entertaining, the evening was a write-off from a time-for-photo-taking perspective;
3. I was late home on Wednesday and then the battery in the camera died and I was so fed up that I just wanted to hop in the shower and leave the day behind me so wasn't arsed rooting around for the charger and waiting for it to come back to life to take a pic.
4. Himself was cruelly struck down with man flu yesterday so I was playing nurse all evening. (Also, I still wasn't arsed to go looking for the charger for the camera battery.)

Lots and lots of comments in spite of my shameful lack of posting which is really nice of you all, thanks a mill!

Hopefully, "normal" service will resume on Monday, although I think this will be a short-lived enterprise (I am running out of clothes that you haven't already seen at a rate of knots) but in the meantime, can anyone explain to myself and Kitty Cat what the feck one can wear other than jeans in the winter?!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Soz peeps! Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top