Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Day 3: Falling off the wagon. Ouch. Beauty Care


Lookit, it was bound to happen.

A leopard can't change it's spots. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. All that jazz.

Today, I was back in jeans... and a vest top and a cardigan also featured in the ensemble.

Sure it was only a matter of time: this is what happens when you own (counts on fingers... and toes...) more than 12 pairs. (Oops.)

But but but - in my defence, I also wore a dress, a scarf, a lovely pair of shoes in place of my omnipresent brown boots and a blingin' ring. So you see, y'honour, they were Dressed Up jeans and I really did make an effort. I was going to wear my skinny white jeans, so that at least I'd still be keeping away from the blue, but in a truly blonde moment I forgot that the dress would cover my arse and didn't have time to go rooting for the underwear I thought I'd need for them.

Dresses over trousers is Himself's pet hate, but at least this isn't a wrap dress which is what he seems to have a real problem with for some reason!

Attempting to break away from jeans... Day 3
* Dress, Chupi
* Jeans, 7 For All Mankind
* Sparkly cardi, Bershka
* Two-tone pashmina, present from Mam
* Lemon vest, just seen, present from Mam (have a lime one that I'd have preferred but of course it was in the wash)
* Old gold court shoes with bow detail, Dune
* Blingin' ring, Accessorize

Old gold shoes from Dune Bling bling Accessorize ring
Tell you what, it's becoming increasingly feckin' difficult to find a tidy corner of the house in which to take these pics!

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Day 3: Falling off the wagon. Ouch. Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top