Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Boys seldom make passes... Beauty Care


Quite a few girls that I work with have gone off and had laser eye surgery in the last couple of months, and are now almost evangelical in their recommendations of the whole thing. (For anyone who doesn't know me, this is of interest to me because I am vay short-sighted and pretty much can't leave the bed of a morning without my specs on.)

Up until last Wednesday evening, I hadn't given the operation (because to my mind it's more than "a simple procedure", no matter what anyone says) much thought. You only get one pair of eyes and they are rather irreplaceable should something go wrong, and even if everything goes perfectly swimmingly well, it's hard to be satisfied that there are no long term ramifications. Anyway, what happened on Wednesday was that I had to go to a beauty Evint with my glasses on.

This is not the norm. I only wear my specs Monday to Friday for work and would always bring contacts with me to pop in at 5 if I was planning to do anything afterwards. The upshot of this was that I felt horrifically self-conscious and awkward and nerdy and uninteresting and unattractive and wallflower-ish all evening. The fact that I was wearing a very office-y outfit (grey straight leg trousers with white pinstripes and lilac/silver light crochet wrap v-neck jumper atop a white vest top) while all around me were effortlessly stylish meeja and morketing types did little to help. Oh, and my stupid growing-out fringe, which I have to clip off to the sides to prevent it hanging limply in my face, coupled with my long, poker straight, desperately-in-need-of-a-restyle hair and the feckin' specs make me look like a very demure, shy, terribly uncool girleen.

And to anyone who attempts to chime in with any "I'm sure you looked lovely"/"Ah don't be so hard on yourself"/similar niceness, don't bother - this is not just my subjective opinion, it's shared by the photographer who was busy snapping all the beautiful people in the room and had a shadow of absolute panic cross his face when it was insisted that I join in a pic.

All of this culminated in my deciding to have three glasses of champagne, a glass of red wine and a mojito in an effort to take the edge off the horror of feeling like the nerdiest girl on the planet. That's a lot of social lubrication for a schoolnight.

Stupid bloody glasses...

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Boys seldom make passes... Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top