Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Time for a list, methinks... Beauty Care


Well, only 11 days 'til C-day (and not a child in the house washed!!) and I know that there are some people who would appreciate a few ideas in terms of what the feck would constitute an acceptable pressie for myself. So, here are a few pointers (complete with photos, for the most part - I so good to y'all)...

A pink car! (In fairness, I didn't say this was a list grounded in realism, did I?)

It may not look like a BT giftcard, but it's half a pair of boots which could be purchased on the sales with one!!

I'd love a new phone... really like the features on this but wish I could find a prettier one!

Clinique Pore Minimizer

Marian Keyes: Further Under the Duvet [if paperback!]

Patricia Cornwell: Predator [if paperback!]

Hmm - which would I wear more..? The purple cutey Hello Kitty Necklace...

...or the pink one...

... or the pink bracelet? Decisions, decisions!

Ok: this isn't actually the Shira jewellery I like, but it's the right sort of shape (sparkly choker with a pendant). There's a purple version in Avoca & a pink one in Kilkenny... aargh, more stupid choose between colours decisions!!

Ultracalming Cleanser [237ml €28; 473ml €49.90]

Daily Microfoliant [74ml €43]

Active Moist - Daily Moisturiser [52ml €31.40; 104ml €45.30]

Multi-Vitamin Power Recovery Masque [74ml €38.50]

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Time for a list, methinks... Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top