Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

subtle cosmos glitter and Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost




My placement of nail gems and holo hex glitter pieces is very outer-space like, so I'll call this a cosmos mani.... I started with the same greyed out lilac base of artificial nails, then sponged on Sally Hansen Chrome polish is moonbeam, then China Glaze Grape Juice, then applied the larger purple/pink nail gem that I peeled off from my dollar store stickers post ( HERE ). I applied a coat of Claire's Hollywood and set larger holographic hex glitter into it. 





stuff i used, Claire's Hollywood, Sally Hansen Moon Beam Chrome and ChG Grape Juice




Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost - 3 coats

OMG!!!! This is a beautiful polish!!! 1 dollar CAD? Strangely I did not already own this and picked it up during the last week of Walmart special sale price. It seems the last for 3 July's,  Wet n Wild polish's have been $1. and they actually restocked them 4 or 5 times..... I didnt go crazy but I did pick up some for frankens. Even at regular price Wet n Wild Wild Shine polish is well worth having. ( they are usually $1.57 to $2.00-ish CAD)

This is deep purple shimmer with somewhat subtle blue flash. In bright lighting and in the sun the blue flash is very evident.

I used 3 coats here, and have already incorporated it into some of my previous nail art.  These Wild Shine polish's from Wet n Wild have been very satisfactory - even though it says 'frost' it is not a frosty streaky polish at all!

This is another must have, I am looking forward to whipping up frankens with this one.

indoors






....so pretty
o

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "subtle cosmos glitter and Wet n Wild Eggplant Frost"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top