Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Wet Summer Gradient - Nails Art Design

Today's gradient Friday features a wet gradient technique that I have not tried before. This technique requires the use of a clear nail polish to blend polishes together when they are still wet. How quick and how light you use the clear polish to blend the colors will result in how your gradient effect will look. For this gradient, I used Color Club Almost Famous ('Ive been using this color lots lately!), OPI Orange you glad its summer?, and Orly Ole. I blended each color in using Wet N' Wild clear nail protector for this summery gradient look. Finally, my ring finger was topped off with a flower nail sticker for a fun accent. I will be taking a vacation next week and this gradient gives you a hint to where I will be going. Any polish addicts want to venture a guess to where my destination will be?


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Wet Summer Gradient - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top