Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Stamping Gradient - Nails Art Design

Today for gradient Friday, I decided to do something different and make a gradient using my Bundle Monster plate design. I used 2 coats of Color Club Almost Famous as my base coat. Next on the design I chose I painted stripes of each color onto the plate. I started off with the lightest color, SkinFood PK004, a creamy light pink. Next in the middle of the design, I striped another line using Konad Special Pink Polish. Finally, to close off my stamping gradient, I used Wet N' Wild Red Red. After all the polish was on, I scraped off the excess starting from the darkest to the lightest polish and stamped it on. Voila! There you have it. Hope you enjoyed. I used BM-215 plate.


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Stamping Gradient - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top