Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OPI Shatter Day - Nails Art Design

In honor of OPIs first nail shatter day, I decided to try something new with my shatter. I had seen a similar design when I was browsing, and decided to attempt it myself. I used 2 coats of Essie Mesmerize as my base coat. It is a very pretty dark cream blue that applied quite smoothly. I decided to accent my fingers with shatter so I taped it off and used Sally Hansen White On to make a white triangle. Afterwards, I taped it again and added OPI Turquoise Shatter on top. I sealed it all off with Seche Vite. Happy Shatter Day!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OPI Shatter Day - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top