Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OPI Nice Stems Review

Again, I'm trying to play catch-up with all the collections I received during my unplanned hiatus.  Nice Stems is OPI's summer 2011 collection.  I loved it from my first glance at the PR pics.  I mean... come on... a collection of all pink.  I may think pink to be a commonplace when it comes to nail polish, but it's still my favorite color.  Hence, OPI had me at hello.  :P

Be a Dahlia, Won't You? - bright fuchsia shimmer.  In the bottle, this one reminded me of Ali's Big Break.  However, it didn't have the metallic sheen.  Nonetheless, this is a beautiful color.  It also has a subtle blue flash (as you can see in my picture).  Formula was great.  2 coats.

Come to Poppy - Coral pearl.  This one is a hard one to describe.  It's not peach, it's not pink, and while I think it's a coral, it also reminds me of those salmon pink crayons from the Crayola box.  Honestly, when I put this one on, I thought I was going to hate it.  In fact, after I put it on, I hated it.  Then I took the pictures and I have to say that I really like it.  It quickly grew on me.  The formula on this one was fantastic.  It glided on the nail.  2 coats.

I Lily Love You (over Be a Dahlia, Won't You?) - Holo flakies in a pink clear base.  I was a little saddened that this one wasn't opaque, as this was the one I was most excited for, based on the PR pics.  Nonetheless, it's a nice top coat, especially over Dahlia.  It reminded me of a pink, more functional, version of CC Covered in Diamonds.  Also, over Dahlia, the gold tones in the flakies really pops.  One coat over the base.















Play the Peonies - pale pink pearl with silver micro-shimmer.  This one is crazy pretty, and I really wasn't expecting much from it.  However the color is beautiful.  It's pink, but it almost looks like a colored white, if that makes sense.  The finish is pearly, not frosty, which doesn't age my hands.  And the micro-shimmer is subtle, but gives depth to the color.  This one really made me wish I had darker skin and pretty feet, as it would look amazing as a summer pedi.  3 coats.

All in all, I really liked it.  Dahlia and Poppy are beautiful, as is Peony.  I think Lily is a bit of a miss, as it's not really usable on it's own, but as a TC for brighter colors, I think it works.  It's a nice collection.  Certainly nothing revolutionary, but it's pretty for summer.

These were send to me for review
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OPI Nice Stems Review"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top