Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Gold and Red Gradient - Nails Art Design

Today's gradient Friday reminds me of Wonder Woman a bit, although it wasn't intended to. I used a dollar store gold glitter on the top 2 thirds of my nails and used China Glaze Ruby Pumps on the top third of my nails. I blended it together with Wet N' Wild Clear nail protector and then sprinkled some gold hexagonal glitter on top. I finished this look off with a coat of Seche Vite (sorry for the cuticle mess, I took these pictures pre-cleanup).

As always, Im open to any gradient color suggestions! So drop me a comment!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Gold and Red Gradient - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top