Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Monarch Butterflies - Nails Art Design

Sun has been coming out more and more, so I decided to do a monarch butterfly manicure which has been on my to-do list for awhile. For my base coats, I used 2 coats of China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, a pretty cream blue with a mix of purple. Next I used Sally Hansen nail art pen in black to try my wings, and outlined them thicker using a brush with Nox Black Tie. Finally, I added white dots using Sally Hansen nail art pen in white and topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I included both an outdoor and an indoor shot. Thanks for dropping in!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Monarch Butterflies - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top