Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Plug Yourself Sunday & more black matte looks




I started with a black matte base, and used a black striping polish to make the shiny zebra stripes. These are much better then my first and second attempt at zebra stripes. Even though I have seen hundreds or gorgeous photos of the matte look in a plethora of colours, I still think that a dark vampy or black matte polish is #1.

... and its plug yourself Sunday = Please add your nail blog to my comments & I will add you to my blog roll, and to a post tomorrow a.m. for new nail blog Monday♥

♥ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOM'S AND GRANDMA'S OUT THERE ♥



with a coat of matte too coat




?



here is just black with matte top coat.



...... and a black matte french -  easy to do

This was a black matte base, then I added the top coat to the tips..... I wanted to try without the french tip guides, I thought that a ridge from the tip guide would look funny.....


..... and one more of this fabulous zebra

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Plug Yourself Sunday & more black matte looks"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top