Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

New Zoyas - Tips Making Beauty

Morning!! I wanted to show you guys the 4 new Zoyas I got in the mail on Thursday. Zoya is one company that I love. Their polishes are always so fun and unique, and their formula rocks!! I picked these up during their buy 1 get 1 free deal. These are all 2 coats :)

Reva



Apple, so yummy!!


Tanzy. This just looks so juicy to me, and may be on my toes soon!


Faye


Then just out of curiosity, I wanted to see what they looked like over black. So I just tested each one :)
L-R
Tanzy, Apple, Faye & Reva


Hope you guys are all enjoying your weekend!!!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "New Zoyas - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top