Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I don't usually do this.....

BUT Milani sent me a few samples of some of their lip products and I'm nervous about it so please be gentle.

From their Glitzy Glamour Gloss and it's metallic pink. *sigh* I wasn't fond of this one. It felt weird on my lips and not like gloss at all. More like a lipstick.

3D Glitzy Gloss.Its got blue and pink sparkles which is straight up love. In the tube it's a baby blue. A definite keeper.

Lip Flash. The description says Purplish red. I do not agree and I didn't like this either on me. Maybe I'm just a gloss girl.
I will say that I am a definite fan of Milani's lip stuff. My makeup case is full of them but the first and last of these were not my favorites. Maybe I'll try them in different colors. Movie Star is a yes in my book though.


Products sent by PR company for review.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I don't usually do this....."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top