Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Random NOTDS and a hair update

hey all,
Nothing major going on right now. I'm trying to work on my baking portfolio right now so I'm doing nails but not as much as I should be. As a result my cuticles are taking a beating , lol(as usual) so here are some random nail pics Ive done lately.


my franken



Oh here is what my hair looks like right now. It has grown a lot since July.

Also, Please go and check out The Girl With A Bow. She is having a blogsale right now and needs to get rid of some thing.

That's all for today. Hopefully I can get some sun so I can swatch a few things for you.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Random NOTDS and a hair update"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top