Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OPI Femme de Cirque, Spring 2011

Hey all,
Spring has sprung and so have all the new polish collections. This is Femme de Cirque from OPI and boy, is it sheer! I used three coats for everything BUT I Juggle Men.Very soft and feminine but I am not so sure this is my cup of tea. I do like it but it's very lukewarm like.

Nude pink. Very sheer.

This is a very light pink. Like to me it's just a tinge of pink here.
The sheerest of them all for me. For some reason this one is my favorite. If you don't like VNL then you probably will not like this.

I love this iridescent shimmer topcoat. I'm sure you've seen it over black already so I used brown and yes an odd combo but I was feeling it. I love how you can see flashes of pink/blue. This is so gorgeous in the sunlight.


Overall, this is a very pretty, delicate collection but it's not for me. I like my stuff BOLD. LOL!

Products sent for an honest review by PR. 


ETA: All 3 coats, no topcoat
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OPI Femme de Cirque, Spring 2011"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top