Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?

LMAO! Y'all know what that means, right? Every time someone says marmalade in my presence this song jumps into my brain.
So I was up at 540. I usually sleep in or try and go back to sleep but I couldn't so i went to the box that Janice sent me yesterday and pulled out China Glaze Orange Marmalade. I needed some brightness since yesterday was a suckfest. *shrug* It was, lol. A bunch of people pissed me off then my heart hurt for my sister so it was just off. ANYWAY!!!! This color is so pretty. Thanks, J! I so wanted to wear my Gosh Holo today but it's storming which bites.


Pretty, right? Upon further inspection of this picture I can see I need a fill in and something for my cuticles because Solar Oil and Lemony Flutter is not helping me. *whimpers*
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top