Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Talon-tastic Thursday: In your satin tights / fighting for your rights / and the old red, white and bluuue... Beauty Care


She was one of my very favourite TV characters when I was growing up in the '80s, but I always had a problem with the fact that Wonder Woman's transformation from Diana Prince to eponymous superhero involved taking off her specs and letting down her hair.

That was well before I actually wore glasses, but it was my first remembered brush with the celluloid cliché of nerdy/bookish/reserved female characters removing their glasses and shaking loose their buns/sleekifying their formerly fuzzy manes to gasps of "But - you're beautiful!" and it's gotten right on my wick ever since.

Still, it didn't stop me DIYing a Wonder Woman costume last Halloween, or accidentally paying homage to her with the manicure you're about to see.

I was originally going for matching red lips and tips, so slung on a coat of Essie 'Wife Goes On' to roughly co-ordinate with my Rimmel 'Be Bold' pout. A couple of hours later, I was fed up reapplying my lippie and bored of my plain nails. I pulled out some nail art pens and

(imagine me spinning around here, singing the Wonder Woman theme tune as my transformation from a glasses-girl to Hot Babe takes place)

BAM! 



The white half moons on red remind me of her boots, and I packed the WAH-inspired accent thumbnail with as many teeny polka dots as I could manage for a true Ben-Day pop art effect to pay homage to her comic book beginnings.

Sure, I could have done stars and stripes and the WW logo and the Lasso of Truth and all that jazz, but I wanted something that was a bit less obvious. 


What do you think of them?

In other Wonder Woman news: MAC's Wonder Woman collection went on counter in the States today, so I'll definitely have a goo at it while I'm in New York. I don't think my wallet's in too much danger from it, though.

With the exception of the nail polishes, the packaging is just pure minging to my eyes!


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Talon-tastic Thursday: In your satin tights / fighting for your rights / and the old red, white and bluuue... Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top