Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

New Favorite Red!!!!!!!!

And it's made by Deborah Lippmann!!!!!!! She is clearly the bomb when it comes to creating a polish because this stuff went on like buttah, baby. This is a gorgeous classic red IMO and I couldn't stop looking at my nails.




Okay so the other day I went to Wal-Mart for one thing and came home with a bunch of other stuff. The first unnecessary thing I bought was that damned Physician's Formula Happy Booster Rose Blush.First off, it smells sooooooo nice to me and I HATE perfumey things but that Violet smell is awesome even if it does make my asthma flare up like Ive been running a flippin' marathon.  This isn't my complaint though. It barely shows up on my skin but then again PF doesn't care to darker skinned women. (they get a fuggin' side eye for that shit) It is pretty.




Enough of that. I went to the Hard Candy section and found this little beauty! SUPERNOVA eyeshadow. Gosh, y'all. I love it. So pretty. It's from the Meteor Eyes Baked shadows. Love it. It's a dark purple with light purple glitter and just lovely and pretty damned pigmented on me. I've read that some don't like it but I loves it so eh. I'll have to do an eye with it soon.







So that's it for today. Got some more reviews and Valentine's day stuff coming up. Smooches.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "New Favorite Red!!!!!!!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top