Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Blogger Round Up

I swear, kids and schedules, and general down-in-the-dumps-yness can make me such a slack-ass blogger.  I totally meant to do a Blogger Round Up 2 Fridays ago.  Then I planned to do it last Friday, and well... I plan and Providence laughs.  LOL.

So, here I am posting your Friday Round Up on Tuesday.  :P

My Travel Diary

Kawaii Nail Art

Life and Polish

Lately, I'm Obsessed With...

Polished Pirate

Gimikdgirl

Embellishments

Love Bean Girl

Nail Polish Anonymous

Glitta Gloves


Whew!  I think I got everyone.  As always, if you'd like to be included in my next round-up (which look to be happening monthly now), please send me an email or reply in this post.  You don't have to be a new blog (though that was the intended purpose when I began these round-ups).  Just a nail polish or beauty blog.  That's it.

While, I normally ask people to either respond in a round-up post or email me, this time around, I also added the girls that posted their URL in recent posts.   I know I have mentioned this before, but I really don't mind you including your URL with your comments.  No, no one likes a link-bomber, but if you are a new blog just starting out, or if you would like to up your readership, or even if you'd like me to review your blog, I have NO problem with you including your URL in any post.  Simply, be respectful.  That's all I ask.  :)

Also, if you contacted me, and I forgot to include you, please email or tweet me.  It wasn't on purpose.  I just missed you.  I'll be more than happy to add you.  :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Blogger Round Up"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top