Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Simply Smashing

So I caved and ordered the Serena duo put out by OPI. Some of yall that know me know how I feel but I couldn't help myself. Simply Smashing is GORGEOUS. I love this color. At first I was like, "I really don't want it" but then I saw it on my TTS and had to have it.

So pretty and that is just two coats painted with light from my laptop because the weather has been sucking lately and it was rainy and dark all day just like it is this morning. Please bring my summertime back. Thanks.

Then I added Black Shatter over it and OMG Love

Swatching hand....you can see where I applied it thinly here and then on my right hand where it's all thick.



Don't look at my cuticles on my right hand. Yuck. I'm in cookie decorating mode because the twins' birthday is coming up so I'm in the kitchen constantly washing my hands. :)
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Simply Smashing"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top