Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I love cheap makeup!

A few weeks ago Rachelle mentioned on her YouTube channel about finding some cheap makeup palettes at Belk. I hadn't seen one of those stores since I was a kid but it just so happens there is one in the mall of my hometown. Well I found the one i wanted. It's called The New Pretty and it contains 96 eyeshadows, 64 lipglosess, and 12 blushes. JACKPOT and it was $9.99(originally $30). I think it was online at one point too so you might want to check the website. Look at it.......(click em, they get bigger)



In a few days look for swatches so that we can all see what kind of color payoff this thing has.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I love cheap makeup!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top