Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Holy @%^$^%!

I love holo polish and I have the best TTS ever. <3 Awhile back she gifted me with OPI's Standing Room Only. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love it. I am so enamored with it.



I need to try it over other colors but I'm wearing it all by its lonesome today with 3 coats.


I wish I could get a decent picture of it but boy is it GORGEOUS! If you ever run across it, pick it up. Thanks Ange. You rock. I love ya, gal.

Okay the other reason for this post was to talk about Selima77. Her youtube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/selima77. She is an absolute blast. Not only does she do amazing makeup tutorials butr she is extremely funny and CRAFTY. She also has her own store online.  I love big rings. Love them so I bought a ring, a bracelet and a necklace with skulls. I love the skulls yall.  First let's talk about the ring. It's a giant red heart with stones. LOVE! I mean look at how cute this thing is.



Cute right? Then I put it on and fell more in love. I'm going to buy more.


Now this bracelet is THE BOMB. Skulls and stones. Now when I first got it, I was surprised by how heavy this thing is. I mean it is not what you'd expect for the price and Ive worn it every day since I got it.




I am so not kidding about the heaviness. It rocks. Now the necklace has the same skull but I couldn't find it to photograph. I wore it at my mother's party and took it off to show it. I bet I left it there.

Here is the kicker! I talk to her on Facebook and she is so sweet but let me tell yall she put in some earrings. I hate owls. They give my ass the creeps but these things are so huge and cute that I have to say they are growing on me. LOL





Yall should check her out. The prices are great and I really love every product that I got. I will surely be hitting her up again for more stuff.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Holy @%^$^%!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top