Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

And so I j**z in my pants!!!!

LMAO! Why?  Look at my follower count. You guys are awesome. I went to bed with a tweet from a friend that said I had 999. I never look at my own count and woke up to 1012. You ladies (and maybe gents) rock.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope the ones who followed for the giveaway stick around. :) I'm biased but youre missing out if ya don't. *pops collar*

So why not wear this crazy polish I just got in the mail. It's called Jizz and it's made by Bleach Black and sold by Need Supply. I love the name. LOL I also have the other one called Dickweed and it is really pretty. This names though, Dickweed and Jizz LMAO

(apologies if youre offended, lol)



I like it but I don't love it. It's 2 coats topped with Orly Sec-n-Dry today. The dog got me before this dried so you can see some small knicks.If you check out Need Supply, I think it still might be on sale for $2.99.

Stay tuned for a giveaway!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "And so I j**z in my pants!!!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top