Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

YuckFace Part I

LMAO!!!

This is what I call my own face. I have always, ALWAYS hated it because nothing about it is appealing to me. Then when I was a kid it betrayed me by getting horrible acne and it seems to be following me into my late 30's. Bitch! Anyway as a result of the acne I have hyper-pigmentation scars on my face. I hate it so much that I will not leave the house without makeup on. So to get rid of it I am trying to use Dermelect Beautone Enlightening Spot Treatment.
 
What it is:
An extremely potent, hydroquinone-free formula for spot treating hyperpigmentation.

What it's used for:
Beautone Enlightening Spot Treatment is designed to safely lighten and brighten age spots, sun damage, acne scars and other forms of uneven pigmentation. The unique formula features three melanin inhibitors that reduce the appearance of existing pigmentation while preventing future pigmentation. It also gently hydrates and exfoliates the area to boost the effects of the skin lighteners, improve radiance and suppleness, and prevent premature signs of aging. The highly concentrated formula is suitable for sensitive skin types and intended for spot treatment purposes. Free of hydroquinone.

What is in it:
 Aqua (Water), Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Behenyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Glycolic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Parfum, Sodium Bisulfite, Disodium EDTA.



Now I just started so I am going to be brave and show you my before picture. (*cries*naked face is gross)  In a few weeks, I will show you the after.

And just so youre not scarred for life, here is today's EOTD:



Later...
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "YuckFace Part I"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top