Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sephora by OPI Swatch Part IV - Nails Art Design






























Last row for the Sephora by OPI set! Are you ready? It is full of shimmer. Here it comesFrom left to right, 3 coats each unless otherwise specified:

Leaf Him at the Altar – a nice shimmery leafy green

Mermaid to Order – reminds me of mermaid scales; shimmery aqua blue color

Opening Night – GORGEOUS shimmery dark blue that reminds me of the night sky

Already Famous – shimmery gold/silver color that seems appropriate for the name albeit a bit sheer (4)

Dating the Drummer – Nice shimmery dark brown color

2nd picture – ring finger

Never enough shoes – very nice shimmery black, reminds me of a magic cape J

Phew! All done! What do you think now readers? Will you splurge for this set? The last row was my favourite I think, but most of the colors I would definitely wear. Will this be on your Christmas wishlist?

PS - I had a party this week and my secret santa got me the Glee season 1 gift set. It is awesomeness in a box.

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sephora by OPI Swatch Part IV - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top