Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ Sally Hansen Red Carpet w/ Lancone Snob Too ♥



3 thin coats of a pretty taupe with golden micro-shimmer from Lancome Called Snob Too, I have literally had this forever, it's one of those mini Vernis Absolute polish's that you get when you purchase products from Lancome. I estimate this to be approximately 13 years old, if not a year or two older. I used the fabulous Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Red Carpet, sponged diagonally on the tips. Of all the red-jelly-golden-glass-flecked reds I have, THIS IS THE BEST!

I will be doing a Top 20 ( a la' MUA on my blog very soon and S.H. Red Carpet is on it )

Red Carpet is a Jelly Finish with glass flecks, I reccomend sponging with CREME polish's, becuase they offer the most coverage, there is a lot of thin spots in this mani, but I really wanted to wear this polish.


This ended up looking like I clawed a bunch of people during Christmas shopping sales, I had something else in mind when I picked out these two polish shades to combine. Every time I wear Red Carpet, the glints of gold in the glass-flecks mess up my ability to focus my camera = does anyone else have that problem?

below- Lancome Snob Too; 3 thin coats



(= everything old is new again =)
So; I started off with 3 coats of Snob Too -  this is probably the most colour accurate photo


I sparingly slapped on some of the red carpet, making sure to add it thinly -and- in a jagged line with the polish brush right outta the bottle.


I brushed Red Carpet from the jagged line, making sure that the polish did not 'pool' anywhere, and not laying it on two thick.


I sponged over the jagged line, and used the polish brush to add more of the Red Carpet from the sponged area tot he tips of my nails.



Finally I sponged over my whole nail with the Red Carpet, slowly filling in any sparse areas.


... with Top Coat  ( I smacked my ring nail into my desk - dang! )





Here the texture of the sponging is very evident




and after a coat of Nailene Top Coat



indoor florescent
 ♥
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ Sally Hansen Red Carpet w/ Lancone Snob Too ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top