Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Sales fail. Beauty Care


I'm on a bit of a self-imposed Internetz hiatus this Christmas - and frankly I'm a little disappointed to see that it hasn't collapsed in my absence - but I hope you've been enjoying the festive break!

Have you hit up the sales yet? Myself and Himself headed into Dublin town yesterday to check out what was on offer, so I thought I'd show you the loot from that epic trip.

(Brace yourself, Betty.)

photo2

Yes, that's right. With gift cards burning a hole in my wallet and every intention of bringing home a new Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, I bought:

- a pair of black Topshop tights
- one of my everyday foundations
- a Topshop blusher
- a pair of River Island earrings

And no, none of them were actually flipping discounted.


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Sales fail. Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top