Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Party Like A Rockstar

I'm sure you've all seen this by now but that silver one is new to me, right? I so need to go back and look for that bad boy. I still need the gold one too. I'll be swatching the rest of them this weekend.


CHANNEL YOUR INNER ROCKSTAR
WITH MILANI COSMETICS

NEW One Coat Glitters and Jewel fX Specialty Nail Lacquers

Channel your favorite rock stars and pop stars! Trendsetting looks like Rihanna, Katy Perry and Kelis’ – inspired by celebrity manicurist Kimmie Kyees.

Retail: $4.99 each
Available for purchase at CVS drugstores 

Image provided by PR company

Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Party Like A Rockstar"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top