Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Magnetized!

A few weeks ago I got my secret Santa gift from Marie over at Mon Coin A Moua and I have to tell you that she is the sweetest person ever. I would love to do some swaps with her in the future. Inside that little box(not really little) were the best presents ever and included were 2 of the Essence Magnetic polishes. Today I am showing you Copper Rulez.

I will say there is a learning curve to this or I'm just a wee bit moronic but it took me a couple of tries on some of the nails lmao.




Even my little ones thought this was cool and they are two wild little boys so that must be saying something. If you can get your hands on a bottle, do. This was fun.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Magnetized!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top