Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I weep for my wallet.

So I'm sure you all know who Scandalous Ange is and I know you know who Kaz is from Pretty Random. Well, I am blaming both of them for a new found love.What is it? Searching Ebay for hard to find polishes. Now when I was young I remember loving Revlon Streetwear polish but it just wasn't that important to me. Oh how I wish I had saved them. Bummer.

Anyway....recently I acquired Grape, Midnight and Whip Cream. Well I missed having nails so I got some of my many glue on whole tips and filed and glued and buffed so it looked okay. Well I messed them up trying to get them to look like the old stuff but oh well. You can't tell because I covered them in polish. I will more than likely have to soak them off. I was trying to go for the old look. Enough rambling....

We're rocking the Grape today which I love.


 I also had to go to the post office today so I did my makeup with the Wet n Wild Night Elf palette. booyah! LOL



Yall have a good day. Im off to bake cookies and wrap presents. Bah Humbug!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I weep for my wallet."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top