Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I've been biting my tongue.

I wasn't sure if I was going to post this or not but lately the nail blogging world has been a tad much and when i say that I mean people are still dropping link bombs(RUDE AS HELL), people are still being pushy as fugg and just the overall few rotten apples thrown in. I won't call anyone out but I'm seriously getting disheartened by how some of these bloggers are behaving. What happened to civility? What happened to just flat out being nice to people who enjoy what you enjoy? Instead we're getting rudeness, people stealing ideas claiming it as inspiration(BULLSHIT!) and just being all out jerks to one another. It makes me so very sad.

What happened to if you have issue with someone then you take it to that person directly? And how about if someone tries to talk to you, YOU ANSWER THEM. Even if it's just to say that you don't want to deal with it or you have your own issues at the moment. This whole air of not giving a fugg is so not cool. Some will tell me to get over or stop trying to cause drama but you know what? I can say whatever the hell I want and that's okay because it's my name on the blog, not yours.

Have you all noticed how people are behaving right now or is it just me? Seriously, I just want to know what in the hell is going on. And for those of you who are behaving this way, what goes around comes around. Karma is a mean bitch. ;-)Stop being a bunch of bitches for real.

I love nail bloggers, blogging and this whole word in general still but people we need to get it together.

Shout out to my favorite girls and you know who you are. <3

Deuces
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I've been biting my tongue."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top