Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Taggage

My test tube sister tagged me to answer this and I hate tags but cuz she did, I will.


1. Innie or outie?
outie

2. Unlimited wealth or unlimited health?
health

3. What is your favorite book?
as a child it was Where The Wild Things Are but now I prefer anything history related. No favorite

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Scotland or Ireland because its just so lush and pretty

5. What is your security blanket?
LMAO seriously?

6. What is your mode of transportation?
2007 red Ford Expedition. (hate)

7. What is your signature scent?
Do butter and sugar count?


8. If you were at Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
Im sure some people would put me in Slytherin but just say Hufflepuff lol


9. If you could be any Disney princess who would you be and why?
Tiana from Princess and the Frog because of her attitude, she could make beignets and her singing voice LMAO

10. What is one of your bad habits?
I'm very profane. I was a sailor after all but I will drop an f-bomb like its nothing. Hell fucking yeah


Not tagging anyone but if you wanna do it then have at it.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Taggage"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top