Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Pipi de chat!!!!!!!!!

LMAO Why is that funny to me? I don't know but it is. It's Ange's fault. That's what it is. I spent the afternoon with her on Black Friday. Y'all she is the best. Her family is the cutest and it wasn't nearly enough time. Anyway, she gives me this bag full of awesome goodies and in it was this little treasure. *love*

The color plus the flakies is just so gorgeous. This picture doesn't do it justice AT ALL. She is the queen of frankening. Somebody hire this woman to do a line of polish please. GAH!

Also you'll notice that my nubbins are REAL nubbins again. I lost every bit of growth I had before I went to the mountains. Cold weather and my nails don't work together. Back to the drawing board.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Pipi de chat!!!!!!!!!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top