Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I miss her

When I say I miss her, I mean the old me. Look at this old picture of me (some of yall have seen this already,sorry) I found a few months back. It's me at the age of 23. My oldest was a year old and that was what the NAVY considered as overweight (LMAO). They don't want to see me now then. I'd never make the cut.

Why did I post this? Because of Elizabeth at Lacquered Lizard.This is a quote from her blog....

Why are we so unaccepting of where we are RIGHT NOW? Why do we focus on our flaws rather than show off our beauty? Why don't we love ourselves as we look NOW the same way we love those old pictures of the younger version? Why are we still having trouble being comfortable in our own skin?

I honestly feel like the media has something to do with this. They bombard us with what the perfect woman is supposed to look like. We all know what they think that is so I won't bore you with those details but why can't we just be good with it? Why do we have to fall into a category like that? We are all individuals and beautiful in our ways. It doesn't matter how old you are, how big your boobs are, how tall you are or what color your skin or hair color is. It shouldn't even matter how much you weight but everyone is obsessed. I for one am not happy with how I look. I'll be honest. I want to lose weight and not just so I can look like that 23 year old me but so I can be around for my kids and their kids.  I will be confident in myself from now on though because you know what? I am the bomb.com and you can't tell me NOTHING. I'm cute at 155lbs. I'm cute at 220lbs. I have family and friends who love me and that's really all I care about so other people who don't like it can kiss my large, bubble ass. And yes, that's cute too. :-)


So you won't be bored to to tears because I know this is a nail blog basically so look at these LOL!


Lippmann Happy Birthday over Orly Shine

Rescue Beauty Lounge Sheer Red. 3 coats!!!


Rescue Beauty Lounge No More War aka Swamp Muck. 2 coats. Didn't like her at all.


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I miss her"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top