Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

To my test tube sister...

LMAO Ange over at Scandalously Polished and I gab all day on twitter. She is a hoot and a half and I love her to death. When I'm in a foul mood, I can always count on her to cheer me up even if she is one as well. She is such a wonderful person to know. That title comes from something she said because Ginger over at Pinkginger's A Thing of Beauty says we are similar. We have also been compared to the ladies from Absolutely Fabulous which I love. Anyway I ramble. Yesterday I got a package from Ange that had me burst into tears with the mood I was in and I was so happy to get it. I instantly felt a little better.


Yall see that right? Isn't that fuckin' awesome? She is awesome and I am totally going to repay her in kind somehow. Well yall know I had to wear MPJ right away. I have the other one but not this beautiful holo greatness.


AWESOMESAUCE! LOVE HER AND THE POLISH. I OWE YOU, Woman. <3

PS. Yall see how I had to cut that one nail ALL the way down? It tore on me yesterday.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "To my test tube sister..."

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top