Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

OPI La-Paz-Itively Hot Matte w/ Rococo Gold Leaf Mani - Tips Making Beauty

Today was our annual neighborhood garage sale, and I wanted to wear a lucky mani. So this is what I settled on....Oh and btw....after about 5 hours, we only made $60, lol, but we still had fun. Oh and I'm begging you to please ignore the chip on my middle finger, in the gold leaf pics. I damaged her during the sale!!!

I started with OPI's La-Paz-itively Hot Matte.





Then I added my lucky charm, the real gold Rococo Gold Leaf polish! I LOVE this stuff!



Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "OPI La-Paz-Itively Hot Matte w/ Rococo Gold Leaf Mani - Tips Making Beauty"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top