Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

NOTD - China Glaze VIII w/ Amour Rain Glitter - Tips Making Beauty

So today I decided that since I haven't done a nail design in a while, that I needed to. I received this China Glaze VIII in a package 2 days ago, & I decided to use that. Here it is before I used Amour's Rain Glitter for my design.



VIII is a deep eggplant purple, the application was great and this is 2 coats.




Here is Amour's Rain Glitter - This is my all time favorite glitter. It's got every color in it, and it's almost completely opaque in one coat!!!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
1 Komentar untuk "NOTD - China Glaze VIII w/ Amour Rain Glitter - Tips Making Beauty"

Hmmmm so did you copy Chloe's Nails post or did she copy you? This is the identical post that she has here... http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/2010/09/notd-china-glaze-viii-w-amour-rain.html

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top