Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

New Orla Kiely buke is bargainous at T.K. Maxx Beauty Care


ser·en·dip·i·ty
n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties
1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident
2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries
3. An instance of making such a discovery


T.K. Maxx is a good spot for some serendipitous shopping. I nipped into my nearest store this morning in search of a particular pair of shoes in my size, which I sadly didn't find. 

However, I did happen upon this.

DSCN9431

It's Orla Kiely's buke 'Pattern', and I was only thinking to myself yesterday that I'd rather like to get my paws on a copy! 

Well, needless to say I swooped down on that bad boy faster than you could say "multi-coloured Stem print", and was pleasantly surprised by the price sticker.

DSCN9425

It's a really lovely big hardbacked giant of a coffee table tome that's beautifully illustrated and feels very personal. Definitely one to keep in mind for a C******** (I know, I know, sorry) pressie for the Orla Kiely fan in your life.

By the by - if you happen across a pair of Liberitae patent and suede concealed platform courts with brogue detailing in a size 3 in your local T.K. Maxx, do me a favour and pick me up a pair, please?


Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "New Orla Kiely buke is bargainous at T.K. Maxx Beauty Care"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top