Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

♥ LA Colors Nuclear Energy with Love My Nails Diva ♥

 LA Color Nuclear Energy 4 thin coats - no TC



Although this is very sheer, I think it was worth the 4 coats. This is an extremely bright florescent purple, the outdoor sunshine photos are accurate, while all my indoor photos are not so great. After wearing Nuclear Energy for the afternoon, I wanted to do a diagonal mani with Love My Nails Chrome Envy.... but that did not work out...... I love the colour of Love My Nails Chrome Envy, but I cannot make it work ( ......yet -  I'm gonna keep trying! )

So I covered that up with 3 thin coats of Love My Nails Diva - a fabulous magenta and blue mini bar glitter. Love my Nails has some very pretty shades and finishes, they are inexpensive, too. They are found at some Walmart stores in the USA.

Sun - This is a beautiful shade... $1.00 USD at the Dollar tree in the USA

Indoor flo



I applied Nailene STRAIGHT french tip guides diagonally across my nails......
Snipped off the excess and applied 1 coat of Love my Nails Chrome in Envy.... didn't look too good -

So I covered that up with 3 thin coats of Love My Nails Diva

Removed the french tip guides and applied 2 thick coats of Nailene TC











BUT _ I really didn't like how it looked and removed it very shortly after I took these photos. I fudged up my pinky nail, and just wasn't digging this look. I love this bar glitter though= it is bright magenta with sparse metallic blue bar glitter, and it is smaller than most regular bar glitter.

Is this photo crooked? Like the actual photo?


 Indoor fluorescent with Top Coat




Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "♥ LA Colors Nuclear Energy with Love My Nails Diva ♥"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top