Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

I'm Indi-a Mood For Love - Nails Art Design





























This is one of my favorite pinks and I think the pictures show why! It's a great summer color and it's one of the few nail polishes that I have used half of. OPI I'm Indi-A Mood for Love was part of their Spring 2008 India Collection but is still purchasable everywhere. The application was really smooth for this polish, and it was opaque in 2 coats. I'm wearing 2 coats with no top coat in the pictures and it still looks amazing. I took both pictures indoors as it was dark and rainy outdoors. The first one is with flash and the second is without. Sorry for the scarcity of posts this week, it's been pretty hectic :)

Thanks for reading!
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "I'm Indi-a Mood For Love - Nails Art Design"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top