Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

Color Club Bewitching

When I first got this box set from Mary over at Body and Soul, I immediately started singing "I Put A Spell On You" for some reason. Very, very random. LOL. I do stuff like that though. *shrugs*


Let's get down to business. First up is Bewitching. This is the most awesome black polish I have had the pleasure of using. I am so not kidding. It went on so very smoothly and was opaque in one coat. ONE. That doesn't ever happen to me. This totally needs to be in a bigger bottle. You know how you polish sometimes and you get streaks? I got them but they melted into each other. Love this one.It's a matte-like finish but not a hard one like some others.
This next one is bright as HELL! SPELLBOUND! Jacie over at You've Got Nail said you could probably guide planes in with this. LMAO! She is probably right about that one. I did not expect this polish to be so loud on me but good grief it is. I love it.  This one was opaque too and had the same finish as Bewitching. The photo does not do it justice at all.
Charmed I'm Sure was not my favorite in this set at all. First, the photo is straight up $h!+. I could not capture it at all. This is a blue-purple that in the bottle looks like a duochrome but when it's on your nails...NADA. I really wasn't fond of this one. So I don't have much to say about her. Eh.

Last but not least is Hocus Pocus. That is such a cute name for me. Remember the movie with Bette Midler, SJP and Kathy Najimy aka Peggy Hill. LOL I loved that movie. Anyway, this glitter is just too cute.  It is insane how much glitter is in this teeny little bottle. *love* To me it looks like a slight silver base with lots of holographic glitter. I hear some people say it looks like Magic Attraction but I don't own that one. Shame on me. Now it doesn't show up holo on my nails but in the bottle it's so pretty. Here I used 2 coats although I probably could have added another. Love this one as well.

What else came in this package? These awesome little decal stickers. Aren't they the cutest??
Overall, if you love polish and Halloween, I'd suggest you pick this set up. TransDesign has it. This is a great set and the polish is awesome quality from Color Club as usual. A+
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Color Club Bewitching"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top