Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

In The Navy!

In the Navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the Navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease

LOL sorry about that. So a few months back, I was in Ross on Thursday and they had just put out the new stuff and I found Color Club Yacht Club. I still havent used every polish in this set but I did like the SexSea when I wore it. Anyway, I decided to try out Naughtycal Navy. It's a really dark blue creme and I am in love with it. Not only was the application flawless but this is only 2 coats. I really didn't need a third coat at all.
I wore this for a few days  before I decided to pull out the Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure and this is what it looks like.
So pretty. I love that combination of dark blue with the flakie painted over it. Gorgeous!


Side Note: Still growing out my nubs and you will probably end up seeing some swatches and NOTDs in the future so you are warned LOL
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "In The Navy!"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top