Make Beauty Nails

Beauty Nails Tips to Have a Good Nails, you can make your nails beauty facial and body skin care..

KOTD: ChG Jitterbug with Pink and Black Leopard

Yesterday, I realized it's been months since I've done a konad, so I decided to give myself a bit of a challenge, use all the colors in the new ChG Vintage Vixen collection in konad designs, either as the base or as the stamper.  Here's the first one:


This is ChG Jitterbug as a base with Migi black as the leopard stamp from plate m57 and I used to pink striper to accent the leopard design.  I'm not too happy with the pink spots, but this is my first time doing this type of design, so I was a bit unsure of how to go about it.  I definitely plan on practicing, because I love the effect in other pics I've seen.
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "KOTD: ChG Jitterbug with Pink and Black Leopard"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top